I've worked with many fiction and nonfiction authors to create marketing strategies for pre- and post- publication. I can help authors build their social media platform and engage with their audience, by creating content strategy calendars to balance promoting the book and talking about themselves in an organic manner. I am able to set up and manage your Facebook advertising campaigns—from writing enticing copy, targeting the right audiences, and optimizing conversion rates. The same goes for Amazon advertising campaigns where I can gather a multitude of relevant keywords, manage bids, and test copy lines. I am also able to schedule and book price promotion newsletters centered around a one or two week price drop campaign, focusing on sending your book to fans of the right genre.
- Google Ads Display Certification
- Facebook Certified Digital Marketing Associate
Work with self-published authors to create and implement marketing strategies for a wide range of genres. Specialize in setting up, monitoring, and optimizing Facebook and Amazon advertising campaigns.
Penguin Random House - Berkley Publishing Group
Ran Berkley Publishing Group's social media presence—set promotion strategy, created content calendars, and scheduled all posts. Managed Berkley's Digital Advertising on platforms such as Facebook, Google, and Snapchat—organized campaign schedules, contributed to creative design, established and tested target audiences and set up and monitored campaigns. Fostered relationships with social media influencers on Instagram to raise awareness for the books.
Penguin Random House - Crown Publishing Group
Strategized, developed, and executed marketing campaigns for multiple trade fiction and narrative nonfiction titles per year. For each assigned title: wrote ad copy, coordinated social media coverage, reached out to third-party organizations for cross promotion, managed author relationships, pitched original author pieces to online outlets and more.
Bookstagram Influencer Outreach
• Worked with top bookstagrammers to build buzz for books with advanced reader editions
• Built an influencer program at Berkley where bookstagrammers could choose two books to promote each month, receiving free books for featured Instagram posts and stories
Facebook Advertising—AGENCY by William Gibson
• A/B tested multiple audiences to see who responded the best to the author's new book
• Since the results were very similar, we continued to target all four audience groups, tweaking the copy to best fit each audience
Facebook Advertising—DARLING ROSE GOLD by Stephanie Wrobel
• A/B Tested headlines to see what resonated with the thriller audience—used winning tagline to create future elements of the book's marketing campaign
• Built early buzz for this debut psychological thriller with multiple rounds of preorder ads and giveaway ads
Roxanne has 39 reviews